The Hotel at Harris Ranch is a hacienda-style resort that provides quality accommodations and unparalleled customer service.
Located Midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles on Interstate 5 – one of California’s most-traveled highways – the Hotel at Harris Ranch Resort caters to guests from all across the world who travel to our drive-in and fly-in destination.
Our well-appointed rooms and suites cater to travelers seeking rest and relaxation, as well as those traveling for business and pleasure. Our modern Western retreat offers on-site amenities and an assortment of room styles with balconies overlooking our courtyard and Olympic-style heated pool.
The rich, ranch-themed lobby serves as a gathering place and gateway to inviting rooms and suites, many with gorgeous views of our grounds. Each guest at check-in receives a freshly baked cookie from our Harris Ranch Bakery. Families always enjoy our refreshing Olympic-style pool and the multiple Jacuzzi spas tucked into our beautifully landscaped courtyard. Our terraced grounds also include designated pet-friendly areas.
*Room rates may vary based on weekdays, weekends, holidays and room availability.
Ask about available special offers by calling the Harris Ranch Resort directly at 559-935-0717.
Ask about special group rates when reserving rooms for parties of 10 or more by contacting the Meetings & Events Department at (559) 935-0717, ext. 6685, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by emailing MeetingsAndEvents@HarrisRanch.com anytime.
Our Photo Gallery offers a lovely view of our hacienda-style resort
Our Central California resort offers convenient amenities.
From amenities offered exclusively to our overnight guests to onsite amenities available to all who visit our resort property, Harris Ranch Resort offers a range of services.
We invite you to relax and unwind at the Harris Ranch Resort as you enjoy all the on-site amenities we have to offer. We offered a variety of on-site and in-room amenities for your convenience. See below for more information.
Available to All Overnight Guests
- Olympic-Style Pool (Heated)
- Pool Bar (Pool Cocktail Menu)
- Three Outdoor Jacuzzi Spas
- Pet-Friendly Rooms and Accommodations
- Exercise Room
- Two Guest Laundries
- Wake Up Call Service
Available in All Rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WIFI
- Computer Accessible Data Ports
- Cable TV
- Keurig Coffee Makers
- Hair Dryers
- Lighted Makeup Mirrors
- Iron & Ironing Board
Available in Select Rooms
- Large Work Desks
- Microwave Oven
- Plush Bathrobes
- Bathroom Phone
- Patio & Balconies
- Whirlpool Tubs
On-site Dining Amenities
- Available Daily 8 AM to 8 PM
Open Daily Hours subject to change
- Prime Steakhouse
- Ranch Kitchen
- Horseshoe Lounge
- Takeout Options Available
- Live Music on Friday and Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.Harris Ranch Express BBQ
- Open Daily 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Hours Subject to Change)
- Located at the Fast Track Convenience Store
- Outdoor Patio Seating Available
- Download the App to Skip the Line
General Parking & RV Parking
- The Harris Ranch Hotel offers free parking to all our valued resort visitors.
- Hotel guests with RVs may park in the east lot between the restaurant and hotel .
- We are pleased to provide all travelers with RV parking when available. Please call in advance to check availability at (559) 935-0717.
No Room Tax
- The Inn at Harris Ranch is located within Fresno County, which does not have a tourism occupancy tax.
- Most California hotels charge this tax, which typically adds 10% to 15% to a hotel stay.
- Please check availability and rates through our online reservations system.
- Discounts may not always be available and are subject to change without further notice
Check-In and Check-Out Times
- Check-In: 4 p.m.
- Check-Out: 12 p.m.
- Please notify the Harris Ranch Hotel at least 24 hours in advance if you must cancel your reservation.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, your room will be charged in full.
Guaranteeing Your Room
- All rooms must be reserved with a credit card 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Generally, we cannot guarantee any room or location, although we make every effort to grant special requests.
Children & Infants
- Children 17 and under may stay free with adults.
- Cribs can be requested in advance for no additional charge.
Pet Friendly Hotel
- Pet rooms are subject to availability and must have prior approval.
- Without exception, guest is agreeable to the following strictly enforced rules.
- Upon check-in, the front desk will request a copy of your pet’s license or shot record. You must have this at check-in or your pet(s) will not be permitted in the hotel.
- Pets are not permitted within the pool or spa areas or any Harris Ranch Restaurants.
- A one-time cleaning fee is charged per pet at the time of registration. A credit card will be taken upon registration.
- Pet(s) cannot be left unattended in a room at any time and must be kept on a leash at all times when not in the room.
- For the comfort of our guests, we ask that you please pick up after your pet.
- For more information, or to receive details regarding pet policy fees, please call (559) 935-0717 to speak with one of our front desk representatives.