Quality hotel accommodations with multiple onsite
An oasis for travelers with 153 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites, The Inn at Harris Ranch is a modern Western retreat in the heart of California’s Central Valley.
The Harris Family takes pride in hosting the many travelers who stop at Harris Ranch. Located midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles on Interstate 5—one of America’s most-traveled highways—The Inn at Harris Ranch caters to guests on road trips for business and pleasure.
Come experience the genuine hospitality of the American West, wrought on a grand scale at the Inn at Harris Ranch. We invite you to unwind in the time-honored style, grace and tradition of cowboy culture.
The rich, ranch-themed lobby serves as a gathering place and gateway to inviting rooms and suites, many with balconies overlooking our courtyard. Each guest at check-in receives a freshly baked cookie from the Harris Ranch Country Store. Families always enjoy our refreshing Olympic-style pool and the multiple Jacuzzi spas tucked into our beautifully landscaped courtyard. Our terraced grounds also include designated pet-friendly areas.
Ask about available special offers by calling the Harris Ranch Inn directly at 559-935-0717.
Ask about special group rates when reserving rooms for parties of 10 or more by contacting Meetings & Events at ext. 6598 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by emailing MeetingsAndEvents@HarrisRanch.com anytime.
Our friendly, convenient hotel in Coalinga offers several room options.
Our Photo Gallery offers a lovely view of our hacienda-style resort
Our Central California resort offers convenient amenities.
From amenities offered exclusively to our overnight guests to onsite amenities available to all who visit our resort property, Harris Ranch Inn and Restaurant offers a range of services.
Available to All Overnight Guests
- Olympic-style pool (heated)
- 3 Jacuzzi Spas
- Exercise Room
- Business Center
- Fax & Copy Service
- Wake Up Call Service
- Express Check Out
- Available Daily 8 AM to 8 PM
- Poolside dining for Inn guests only.
- Open Daily Hours subject to change
- Sunday through Thursday from 7 AM to 10 PM
- Friday and Saturday from 7 AM to 11 PM
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining, Takeout, and Curbside
- Live Music on Friday and Saturdays from 7 PM to 10 PM
- Open Daily 9 AM to 9 PM Hours subject to change
- Located at the Fast Track, Outdoor seating available.
- Skip the Line, Download the App
Available in All Rooms
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Computer Accessible Data Ports
- Cable TV
- Sonifi Entertainment System
- Keurig Coffee Makers
- Hair Dryers
- Lighted Makeup Mirrors
- Iron & Ironing Board
Available in Select Rooms
- Large Work Desks
- Microwave Oven
- Plush Bathrobes
- Bathroom Phone
- Patio & Balconies
- Whirlpool Tubs
General Parking & RV Parking
- The Harris Ranch Inn and Restaurant offers free parking to all our valued resort visitors.
- Hotel guests with RVs may park in the east lot between the restaurant and hotel or at the Fast Track Service Station.
- We are pleased to provide all travelers with RV parking when available. Please call in advance to check availability at (559) 935-0717.
No Room Tax
- The Inn at Harris Ranch is located within Fresno County, which does not have a tourism occupancy tax.
- Most California hotels charge this tax, which typically adds 10% to 15% to a hotel stay.
- Please check availability and rates through our online reservations system.
- Discounts may not always be available and are subject to change without further notice
Check-In and Check-Out Times
- Check In: 4 p.m.
- Check Out: 12 p.m.
- Please notify the Inn at Harris Ranch at least 24 hours in advance if you must cancel your reservation.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, your room will be charged in full.
Guaranteeing Your Room
- All rooms must be reserved with a credit card 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Generally, we cannot guarantee any room or location, although we make every effort to grant special requests.
Children & Infants
- Children 17 and under may stay free with adults.
- Cribs can be requested in advance for no additional charge.
Pet Friendly Hotel
- Pet rooms are subject to availability and must have prior approval.
- Without exception, guest is agreeable to the following strictly enforced rules.
- Upon check-in, the front desk will request a copy of your pet’s license or shot record. You must have this at check-in or your pet(s) will not be permitted in the hotel.
- Pets are not permitted within the pool or spa areas or any Harris Ranch Restaurants.
- A one-time cleaning fee is charged per pet at the time of registration. A credit card will be taken upon registration.
- Pet(s) cannot be left unattended in a room at any time and must be kept on a leash at all times when not in the room.
- For the comfort of our guests, we ask that you please pick up after your pet.
- For more information, or to receive details regarding pet policy fees, please call (559) 935-0717 to speak with one of our front desk representatives.