Important update regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Creating a safe and enjoyable dining experience remains our top priority, and our phased re-opening plan will help ensure the health and well-being of our guests and team members. Harris Ranch Inn & Restaurant takes great pride in maintaining and continuing the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner to relax over a delicious meal. Our new dining protocols adhere to guidelines issued by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and are in Accordance with the California Department of Public Health, Cal OSHA, Fresno County, Health Department and guidelines set forth by the California State Governors office.
Safety measures include:
- Team members trained to properly use face masks, face shields, and gloves
- Importance and frequency of handwashing
- Ample sanitizer stations for guests located throughout our facility.
- All employees are temperature checked and answer health questionnaire at the beginning of their shift
- Specific Sanitation team assigned to clean and sanitize all surfaces that are potentially touched from the time the guest enters the facility to departure. To include door handles, handrails, elevator controls, touch plates, crash bars, light switches, ATM key pads, and other touchpoints with rotations every 30 minutes or immediately after usage.
- All seating configurations in all three restaurant venues have adhered to social distancing guidelines, to include and team members circulating on the pool deck to reinforce social distancing practices.
- Managers and Supervisors of each department will be reinforcing social distancing practices and will be monitoring occupancy to ensure guests feel comfortable